Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Katie
























I had a wonderful birthday this year that started out with Scott surprising me with a delicious breakfast and the cuttest birthday sign for my chair which is a tradition from my Mom every birthday growing up. Scott  woke up extra early and got totally ready, made my sign and then headed out to get me breakfast. He was so sweet and thoughtful and made my day so amazing, Landon and I went to his work to eat lunch together, then I went shopping with my Mom in the afternoon, the our little family went to dinner at Rumbi that night, walked around the gateway, got a caramel apple then finished the day off with presents when we got home. All the thought and preparation of even the little things made my birthday a fabulous day!

No comments: